Relaxation & Wellness Days
Invite your mum, sister, bestie or up to three couples to join you on a restorative Relaxation & Wellbeing Day at Merrifield House.
Surrounded by lush green fields and picturesque panoramic views of Dartmoor, your day will include, fresh juice on arrival, hatha yoga, vegetarian lunch, meditation, tea/coffee, and an optional countryside walk.
Relax, restore and revitalise in a calm and tranquil space; enjoy catching up with friends; escape stresses and strains of daily life; feel free to do as much or as little as you wish.
Ideal for special occasions, hen parties, Mother's Day, or 'just because'.
Spring and Summer - between sessions grab a deck chair, find a sunny spot in the peaceful gardens, and enjoy the healing effect of nature with a good book.
Autumn and Winter - between sessions, cosy up under a fluffy blanket in front of the log burner with enjoy a decadent cup of hot chocolate.
OPTIONAL ACTVITIES: (can be added or swapped with the above activities depending on the duration of the overall event).
- Holistic Treatment - Choose one of the following holistic therapies - Indian head massage, face massage, hand & arm massage, leg & foot massage, back & shoulder massage, foot reflexology, hand reflexology, or reiki.
- SUP Yoga (this will be in nearby Kingsbridge)
- Yin Yoga
- Laughter Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- HIIT Class
- Shinrin Yuko (Forest Bathing)
PACKAGES: Chat to me about the different packages available to find the right 'wellness' package for you.
- YOGA - Reground & Rebalance
- ACTIVITY - Refresh & Revitalise
- TREATMENT - Rest & Restore
WHY NOT? Bring your own champagne to add some extra sparkle!!
ACCOMMODATION: Simply Soulful Yoga & Therapies is located at Merrifield House | Devon, where guest accommodation is available via the Merrifield House Devon website. So if you would like to really immerse yourself, consider extending your visit by staying overnight too!
Prices and T&C's:
- The standard Relaxation Day package is £85 p/p.
- Optional activities and accommodation are available at additional cost.
- Minimum 2 people.
- Maximum 6 people.
- No experience required - Activities are suitable for beginners as well as those with some experience.
- During COVID - Yoga mats can be supplied, however please bring your own blanket and yoga props if you require them.
- All participants must complete and return a Retreat Health Questionnaire prior to the Relaxation Day.
- Bespoke and exclusive packages also available.
** RISK FREE BOOKING** All bookings for 2022 come with a risk-free guarantee. A full refund will be available if - i) Simply Soulful Yoga & Therapies deem it unsafe to operate a Relaxation Day; ii) UK Government restrictions effect travel; iii) you are unable to attend due to sickness or isolation.