Beach & SUP Yoga
Secluded creeks, sandy beaches and rolling Devon hills, makes Salcombe & Kingsbridge the perfect place for both Beach Yoga and Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga. I offer classes and retreats in Kingsbridge and Salcombe through my practise Simply Soulful Yoga, for both beginners and seasoned practitioners alike.
You are only one SUP Yoga class away from a good mood
Introduction to Beach & SUP Yoga
Enjoy the ancient practice of yoga combined with Stand Up Paddle Boarding as we take our favourite yoga routines from the mat and onto the water! Improve your balance, core strength, emotional and spiritually harmony, as your body works to stay stable on the board challenged by both wind and tide. Breathe with the ebb and flow of the tide as we refresh the body and focus the mind in the great Devon outdoors.
Alternatively, enjoy an outdoor practise with sand between your toes, the warm sun on your face, and a gentle breeze in your hair!
Regular classes take place Easter through to September, weather permitting!
Sessions can be tailored to support pregnant and post-natal yoginis, please contact me to discuss.
The benefits you may receive from your Beach & SUP Yoga class include:
- Increased relaxation, flexibility, strengthen muscles, clarity, focus, weight loss and energy levels
- Enhanced balance, posture, coordination, endurance and body strength
- Improved blood circulation, lung capacity, immune system, digestive system, sleep patterns and toxin elimination
- Reduced stress, anxiety, blood pressure and emotional frustration
- Enhanced healthy habits, positive thinking, spiritual growth, confidence, self-esteem
- A sense of tranquillity, calmness and positive well-being
- Greater creativity, clarity of thought and concentration
- Balance of mind, body and soul
- Enjoy the great outdoors – Connect with nature, physically, emotionally and spiritually