Corporate Wellbeing & Team Building
Surrounded by lush green fields and picturesque panoramic views of Dartmoor, Merrifield House, just outside Kingsbridge South Devon is the perfect location for your corporate wellbeing day or team building event. Design a package to suit the needs of your company ethics, objectives, and budget.
Long gone are the days when yoga is considered to just be for cross-legged hippies chanting ‘OM’. Today yoga is much more favourably looked upon as the method of choice for empowerment, confidence, and personal success. Learn to focus the mind, find clarity, and reduce anxiety with these calming practises. If you can learn to be flexible on the mat (physically and emotionally), you can learn to be flexible off the mat; and this offers an endless list of empowering and stress-reducing opportunities!
Your day will include fresh juice on arrival, hatha yoga, meditation, vegetarian lunch, tea/coffee, and an optional countryside walk. In addition, please choose from one of the following activities to help enhance corporate performance, and physical and emotional wellbeing.
**Relaxing mini holistic treatment ** Indian head massage, face massage, hand & arm massage, leg & foot massage, back & shoulder massage, foot reflexology, hand reflexology, or reiki.
**Uplifting stand up paddle (SUP) yoga** Yoga combined with SUP boarding, challenged by wind and tide. This option will take place in Kingsbridge.
Ideal for corporate team building, break-out sessions, corporate physical and mental wellbeing, and any special occasion! A simple, yet effective event schedule can be put together to help your workforce thrive and succeed.
Free parking and use of a projector and screen also available - Please contact me to discuss further.
ACCOMMODATION: Simply Soulful Yoga & Therapies is located at Merrifield House | Devon, where guest accommodation is available via the Merrifield House Devon website (glamping will arrive in 2022) – so if you would like to maximize the effects of your team day, consider extending your event by staying overnight too!
Benefits of a team building event may include:
- Maintain focus during important decision making
- Improve concentration whilst managing multiple projects
- Meet important business deadlines calmly and effectively
- Retain your cool with staff disputes
- Meet urgent deadlines with grace and composure
- Stand your ground in challenging situations
- Remain clear headed in meetings and presentations
- Stay calm under pressure
- Enhance creativity during brain-storming activities
- Improve staff morale
- Enhance business working relationships
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Increased energy levels and business productivity
Benefits of a wellbeing day may include:
Benefits of stress management for employers:
- Reduction in days lost in sickness and absenteeism (and thus profit)
- Improved quality of work
- Better understanding and tolerance of others
- Reduced staff turnover
- Less costs recruiting new staff
Benefits of stress management for employees
- Combat stress and work-related stress conditions
- Increased motivated and committed to their work
- Increased general morale
- Enhanced performance
- Improved relationships with peer groups and management
Prices and T&C's:
- Midweek: £750.
- Maximum 8 people (restricted to 6 during COVID).
- No experience required - Our yoga classes are suitable for beginners as well as those who have a regular practice.
- During COVID - Yoga mats can be supplied, however please bring your own blanket and yoga props if required.
- All participants must complete and return a Retreat Health Questionnaire prior to the wellbeing day or team building event.
**Coronavirus Update – 30.12.20**
As per government health & safety guidelines, face-2-face studio classes, workshops and retreats can not be offered from 31st December 2020 (until further notice). Live Zoom sessions will continue to run, offering you the opportunity to practise yoga at home helping you to maintain a regular practise and ensure optimum health and well-being from the comfort and safety of homes.
In the meanwhile, if you would like to book a corporate wellbeing day or team building event for 2021 - all bookings come with a risk-free guarantee (see below) - We are look forward to a bright and healthy 2021 and look forward to business re-opening soon.
** RISK FREE BOOKING** A full refund will be available if - i) Simply Soulful Yoga & Therapies deem it unsafe to operate the corporate wellbeing day or team building event; ii) UK Government restrictions effect travel; iii) you are unable to attend due to sickness or isolation.