& Team Building Days
Surrounded by lush green fields and picturesque panoramic views of Dartmoor, Merrifield House, just outside Kingsbridge South Devon is the perfect location for your corporate wellbeing day or team building event. Design a package to suit the needs of your company ethics, objectives, and budget.
Long gone are the days when yoga is considered to just be for cross-legged hippies chanting ‘OM’. Today yoga is much more favourably looked upon as the method of choice for empowerment, confidence, and personal success. Learn to focus the mind, find clarity, and reduce anxiety with these calming practises.
If you can learn to be flexible on the mat (physically and emotionally), you can learn to be flexible off the mat; and this offers an endless list of empowering and stress-reducing opportunities!
Your day will include fresh juice on arrival, hatha yoga, vegetarian lunch, laughter yoga, tea/coffee, and an optional countryside walk.
Ideal for corporate team building, break-out sessions, corporate physical and mental wellbeing, and any special occasion! A simple, yet effective event schedule can be put together to help your workforce thrive and succeed. Free parking and use of a projector and screen also available - Please contact me to discuss further.
OPTIONAL ACTVITIES: Choose 'Yang' style activities to motivate and inspire or 'Yin' style activities to relax and rejuvenate (activities can be added or swapped with the above options depending on the duration of the overall event).
- Holistic Treatments - Choose one of the following holistic therapies - Indian head massage, face massage, hand & arm massage, leg & foot massage, back & shoulder massage, foot reflexology, hand reflexology, or reiki.
- Hatha, Flow and Yin Yoga
- SUP Yoga (this will be in nearby Kingsbridge)
- Laughter Yoga
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Yoga Nidra
- HIIT Class
- Hula Hooping
- Countryside or coastal walk
- Forest Bathing (Shinrin Yoku)
PACKAGES: Chat to me about the different packages available to find the right 'wellness' package for your business.
- YOGA - Reground & Rebalance
- ACTIVITY - Refresh & Revitalise
- TREATMENT - Rest & Restore
ACCOMMODATION: Simply Soulful Yoga & Therapies is located at Merrifield House | Devon, where adult-only guest accommodation is available via the Merrifield House Devon website. So if you would like to maximize the effects of your team day, consider extending your event by staying overnight too!
Benefits of a team building event may include:
- Maintain focus during important decision making
- Improve concentration whilst managing multiple projects
- Meet important business deadlines calmly and effectively
- Retain your cool with staff disputes
- Meet urgent deadlines with grace and composure
- Stand your ground in challenging situations
- Remain clear headed in meetings and presentations
- Stay calm under pressure
- Enhance creativity during brain-storming activities
- Improve staff morale
- Enhance business working relationships
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Increased energy levels and business productivity
Benefits of a wellbeing day may include:
Benefits of stress management for employers:
- Reduction in days lost in sickness and absenteeism (and thus profit)
- Improved quality of work
- Better understanding and tolerance of others
- Reduced staff turnover
- Less costs recruiting new staff
Benefits of stress management for employees
- Combat stress and work-related stress conditions
- Increased motivated and committed to their work
- Increased general morale
- Enhanced performance
- Improved relationships with peer groups and management
Prices and T&C's:
- Midweek: £675.
- Maximum 6 people.
- No experience required - Activities are suitable for beginners as well as those with some experience.
- All participants must complete and return a Retreat Health Questionnaire prior to the wellbeing day or team building event.
** RISK FREE BOOKING** All bookings for 2022 come with a risk-free guarantee. A full refund will be available if - i) Simply Soulful Yoga & Therapies deem it unsafe to operate a Corporate Wellbeing & Team Building Day; ii) UK Government restrictions effect travel; iii) you are unable to attend due to sickness or isolation.