As we age, our bodies need more attention and care. The use of essential oils may provide a range of benefits to the elderly loved ones in your life.
These natural oils contain a range of properties that may improve the overall well-being and provide you with a fun and interactive way of improving connection, bonding and relationships.
If you’re considering sharing and using essential oils with an elderly loved one in your life, this Using Essential Oils with Elderly Loved Ones article will help you get started.
- What are Essential Oils?
- Bonding with Elderly Loved Ones in a Positive Way
- How to Inhale Essential Oils
- Bathing Using Essential Oils
- Topical Use of Essential Oils
- Using Essential Oils for Yoga and Meditation
- Essential Oils for Sleeping and Relaxation
- Essential Oil Dilution Rates
- Using Essential Oils with Elderly and its Positive Outcomes
Disclaimer: The material and information contained in this article about essential oils are for general purposes only. You should not rely upon this material as factual regarding making any health benefit decisions. If you have questions, please consult your doctor or other qualified clinicians. *Originally posted on Porch.com