Secluded creeks, sandy beaches and rolling Devon hills, makes Salcombe & Kingsbridge the perfect place to Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP), for both beginners and seasoned practitioners alike. I offer SUP Yoga classes and retreats in Kingsbridge and Salcombe through my practise Simply Soulful Yoga, and general SUP sessions through Waterborn SUP in Kingsbridge (include hyperlink to Waterborn)
You are only one SUP yoga class away from a good mood
Introduction to SUP Yoga
Tranquillity by the sea; Enjoy the ancient practice of yoga combined with SUP boarding as we take our favourite yoga routines from the mat and onto the water! Improve your balance, core strength, emotional and spiritually harmony, as your body works to stay stable on the board challenged by both wind and tide.
Breathe with the ebb and flow of the tide as we refresh the body and focus the mind in the great Devon outdoors.
Regular classes take place April through to October, weather permitting!
The benefits you may receive from your SUP Yoga class include:
- Increased relaxation, flexibility, strengthen muscles, weight loss and energy levels
- Enhanced balance, posture, coordination, endurance and body strength
- Improved blood circulation, lung capacity, immune system, digestive system, sleep patterns and toxin elimination
- Reduced stress, anxiety, blood pressure and emotional frustration
- Enhanced healthy habits, positive thinking, spiritual growth, confidence, self-esteem
- A sense of tranquillity, calmness and positive well-being
- Greater creativity, clarity of thought and concentration
- Balance of mind, body and soul
- Enjoy the great outdoors – Connect with nature, physically, emotionally and spiritually