Yoga Block Booking 8-Week Term
Block pay in advance for an 8-week term of yoga. Not only does this offer you two FREE classes (worth £20), but also encourages commitment, helps to optimise your physical and emotional development, and guarantees you a mat space every week for the 8-week term. Investment: £60.00 p/p. WHY NOT? Treat a friend or family member to a gift of Self-Care with a Yoga Gift Voucher.
To join class mid-term and/ or Pay-As-You-Go – please visit Yoga Classes.
Monday 16th December 2019 to Friday 21st February 2020.
Please see details below for factors effecting this current term of yoga.
This payment term starts in 2019 and ends in 2020 with the Christmas break in the middle. Here are the relevant dates:
Term starts: 16/12/19
Term ends: 21/02/20
Christmas break: Please note there will be no yoga classes between Saturday 21st December 2019 and Sunday 5th january 2020, dates inclusive (the only exception to this is the Yule Tide Stretch & Yoga class on Saturday 28th December, which is a class on offer between Christmas and New Year, to help us staying moving over the festive period. If you wish to come along, please book here).
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me … Namaste … Donna xx
Create an online account where you can view your purchase history.
Terms & Conditions
- The full 8-week term fee will be paid in advance and is non-refundable if classes are missed.
- All 8-week terms will be offered on consecutive weeks, unless otherwise stated at the time of booking.
- Once your fee is paid, there is no need to book in to individual classes – your mat space is guaranteed for 8 weeks and you will automatically be booked into class.
- Mat places are limited per class and bookings operate on a first come first served basis.
- If you are unable to attend your usual class and wish to swap for a different time/ date within the same calendar week, this might be possible subject to availability. Please contact me to check availability.
- If I take annual leave for a whole calendar week, I will give you as much notice as possible. Term duration will be extended by the relevant number of weeks, so that teaching time remains 8 weeks.
- If I take annual leave for only a part of a calendar week, I will give you as much notice as possible. A pro-rata credit will be issued which can be redeemed against your next booking.
- If I am unable to attend a class at last-minute, such as due to illness, I will contact you using the details you provide on your Health Questionnaire (therefore please let me know if your details change).
- Before attending class please ensure you complete a HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE and refer to the FAQ section. This will help you prepare in advance for your class.
- Pay-as-you-go, or single class attendance is also offered. The cost is £10.00 p/p and is subject to availability. Please book these places by visiting the Yoga Class page.