Yoga Block Booking 8-Week Term
£52.50 – £60.00
Block pay in advance for an 8-week term of yoga. Not only does this offer you two FREE classes (worth £20), but also encourages commitment, helps to optimise your physical and emotional development, and guarantees you a mat space every week for the 8-week term. Investment: £60.00 p/p. WHY NOT? Treat a friend or family member to a gift of Self-Care with a Yoga Gift Voucher.
To join class mid-term and/ or Pay-As-You-Go – please visit Yoga Classes.
Monday 29th April to Friday 28th June 2019.
Please see details below for factors effecting dates and prices for this current term of yoga.
Sorry, folks there are a few changes to this term. It depends on which class you attend, as to which changes will effect you. I will be on holiday w/c 13th May and I am attending a training course in Exeter 12th to 16th June. Please note the following:
Monday & Tuesday classes – There will be 8 classes over a 9 week period. (No class on 13th and 14th May respectively). The cost of your term block, is £60 as usual.
Wednesday & Friday classes – There will be 7 classes over a 9 week period. (No class on 15th and 17th May AND 12th and 14th June respectively). The cost of your term block, has been discounted down to £52.50.
I hope these changes are acceptable to you. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me … Thanks for your understanding whilst 1) I take a weeks holiday for some R&R and 2) Indulge in some professional development training to bring you more yoga yumminess! Namaste … Donna xx
Create an online account where you can view your purchase history.
Terms & Conditions
- The full 8-week term fee will be paid in advance and is non-refundable if classes are missed.
- All 8-week terms will be offered on consecutive weeks, unless otherwise stated at the time of booking.
- Once your fee is paid, there is no need to book in to individual classes – your mat space is guaranteed for 8 weeks and you will automatically be booked into class.
- Mat places are limited per class and bookings operate on a first come first served basis.
- If you are unable to attend your usual class and wish to swap for a different time/ date within the same calendar week, this might be possible subject to availability. Please contact me to check availability.
- If I take annual leave for a whole calendar week, I will give you as much notice as possible. Term duration will be extended by the relevant number of weeks, so that teaching time remains 8 weeks.
- If I take annual leave for only a part of a calendar week, I will give you as much notice as possible. A pro-rata credit will be issued which can be redeemed against your next booking.
- If I am unable to attend a class at last-minute, such as due to illness, I will contact you using the details you provide on your Health Questionnaire (therefore please let me know if your details change).
- Before attending class please ensure you complete a HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE and refer to the FAQ section. This will help you prepare in advance for your class.
- Pay-as-you-go, or single class attendance is also offered. The cost is £10.00 p/p and is subject to availability. Please book these places by visiting the Yoga Class page.