Yoga Block Booking 8-Week Term
£52.20 – £60.00
Block pay in advance for an 8-week term of yoga. Not only does this offer you two FREE classes (worth £20), but also encourages commitment, helps to optimise your physical and emotional development, and guarantees you a mat space every week for the 8-week term. Investment: £60.00 p/p. WHY NOT? Treat a friend or family member to a gift of Self-Care with a Yoga Gift Voucher.
To join class mid-term and/ or Pay-As-You-Go – please visit Yoga Classes.
Monday 21st October to Friday 13th December 2019.
Please see details below for factors effecting dates and prices for this current term of yoga.
Sorry, folks there are a few changes to this term. It depends on which class you attend, as to whether these changes will effect you. Please note the following:
Monday class – There will be no class on Monday 4th November. The cost of your term block has been reduced to £52.50 accordingly.
Tuesday class – There will be no class on Tuesday 5th November. The cost of your term block has been reduced to £52.50 accordingly.
Wednesday class – No change.
Friday class – There will be no class on Friday 29th November. An alternative class is offered during the same calendar week, on Wednesday 27th November at 09:30. The cost of your term block, is £60 as usual. If you are unable to attend the alternative date, or any other alternative class w/c 25/11, please let me know before booking and I will send you a DISCOUNT code to use at check to reduce the cost accordingly.
**After this term, there will be one further week of yoga before the Christmas break; the term will carry over into the new year, which will start again w/c 06th January 2020 **
I hope these changes are acceptable to you. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me … Namaste … Donna xx
Create an online account where you can view your purchase history.
Terms & Conditions
- The full 8-week term fee will be paid in advance and is non-refundable if classes are missed.
- All 8-week terms will be offered on consecutive weeks, unless otherwise stated at the time of booking.
- Once your fee is paid, there is no need to book in to individual classes – your mat space is guaranteed for 8 weeks and you will automatically be booked into class.
- Mat places are limited per class and bookings operate on a first come first served basis.
- If you are unable to attend your usual class and wish to swap for a different time/ date within the same calendar week, this might be possible subject to availability. Please contact me to check availability.
- If I take annual leave for a whole calendar week, I will give you as much notice as possible. Term duration will be extended by the relevant number of weeks, so that teaching time remains 8 weeks.
- If I take annual leave for only a part of a calendar week, I will give you as much notice as possible. A pro-rata credit will be issued which can be redeemed against your next booking.
- If I am unable to attend a class at last-minute, such as due to illness, I will contact you using the details you provide on your Health Questionnaire (therefore please let me know if your details change).
- Before attending class please ensure you complete a HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE and refer to the FAQ section. This will help you prepare in advance for your class.
- Pay-as-you-go, or single class attendance is also offered. The cost is £10.00 p/p and is subject to availability. Please book these places by visiting the Yoga Class page.