Simply Soulful Yoga has teamed up with Dartington Dairy to offer hilarious and therapeutic animal antics on the farm. Both family and adult classes take place seasonally, April through to September - a truly therapeutic workout for the mind, body and soul, guaranteed to help you smile on the inside (and out, until your face hurts!). Who can resist settling into a downward facing dog with the cutest upward facing baby goat peeking up at you?
*As seen on TV - ITV This Morning, and BBC Breakfast & CH5 Blind Date*
Ideal for individuals, private groups, family gatherings, birthday celebrations, corporate clients, team-building, hen & stag parties, yoga and Goat lovers everywhere!
One-to-one, private groups, and bespoke sessions also available.
**Coronavirus Update** Due to the outbreak, the following amendments/ cancellations have been made:
- Studio classes - Replaced with online classes - Please book in the usual way
- SUP Yoga - 04/04/20 - cancelled
- Beach Yoga - 04/04/20 - cancelled
- Goat Yoga - 11/04/20 - cancelled
- If you have booked onto these events, I will contact you shortly. Please bare with me. Thank you.
Before your class please...
- Book in advance. Places are limited, so please kindly reserve your place by booking in advance.
- Complete a HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE.
- Refer to the FAQ section. This will help you prepare in advance for your class, advise you what happens if the weather is bad, and what to do if you need to cancel, plus much more.