Yang & Yin Yoga Retreat: Energise & Relax in Italy (7-Days)
Energise body and mind AND soothe away your stress with this Yang & Yin Yoga retreat in the peaceful hills north of Verona, Italy.
Join us for some FUN in the SUN!
It’s got everything you might want in addition to daily yoga sessions. Beautiful nature and mountain hikes. Delicious food and world-famous wines. And the nearby attractions of Lake Garda and Verona.
Excite your senses, uplift your spirits and charge up your energies with yang yoga practises, which will be all about fun and activity. Rest and restore with yin yoga practises, which will be all about absorbing the healing energies of the day and enjoying deep rest. All in a lovely hillside hotel, owned by the same family since 1815, located in the serene region of Veneto, near Verona.
Enjoy panoramic views whilst experiencing SUP yoga on gorgeous Lake Garda. Take a half-day swim and sauna at one of Europe’s largest and most luxurious thermal spas. Wander around the same cobbled renaissance streets as Italian lovers, Romeo and Juliet. Hike a hillside trail with breathtaking views of the Alps. Experience a wine tasting and delicious dinner at a nearby winery specialising in organic vintages. Or just relax with a chilled drink on the sun-soaked terrace as you gaze down into the valley below, letting your cares seep away…
Sample daily schedule:
- Energising morning yoga on the terrace, preparing us for the day ahead
- Optional excursion – could be a trip to Verona or Lake Garda, a walk in the hills, or simply free time to simply relax back at base (depending on the day)
- Optional excursion, or free time
- Restful afternoon yoga in the garden, absorbing the healing energies of the day and promoting sleep
A delicious mix of traditional regional dishes and modern nutrition. Choose from rich, indulgent dishes and a range of lighter, healthier options developed in partnership with Donna and the in-house retreat chef to take advantage of the delicious, fresh, seasonal produce available. Slow-cooked meat dishes, fresh homemade egg pasta, plenty of vegetables, rice and polenta. All cooked with the expertise of generations of great Italian cooks handed down over the last 200 years. Meat-eaters, vegetarians and vegans are all catered for, as well as any particular dietary requirements.
Double, triple, twin and single en-suite rooms available. All but one room, enjoys fabulous views of Verona in the valley below. Multiple occupancy rooms are priced based on two or three people sharing a room. If you are travelling with a friend or family member and you wish to share a room, please book all people in at the same time. On the other hand if you book just yourself into a multiple occupancy room, you will be allocated a room on a shared basis, along with someone of the same gender. All rooms are subject to availability and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
International flights: Recommended flights from UK – Further information to follow …
Transfers: To and from nearby Verona Airport will be provided (subject to arriving and departing on recommended flights), as well as transport on optional excursions.
What is included?
- Arrival drinks reception, orientation and introduction to local area and facilities.
- Accommodation with towels, bed linen, water, hair drier and toiletries in all bedrooms.
- Wi-fi in public areas.
- Seven breakfasts.
- Six lunches at base, or packed lunch on some excursion days.
- Six dinners, blending the finest Italian tradition with modern nutritional knowledge.
- Selection of water and herbal teas, available in the dining room all-day.
- Yoga sessions morning and evening.
- Yoga mats, blocks, blankets, straps..
- Group walk in the mountains, with packed lunch.
- Local hiking trails around the hotel.
- Day trip into Verona with a self-guided Romeo & Juliet themed walking tour of the gorgeous historical centre.
- Excursion to Lake Garda, where you are free to explore or take part in SUP Yoga for a supplementary fee. Packed lunch included.
- Airport transfers (subject to arriving and departing on recommended flights) and all group transport to Lake Garda, Verona, local winery and thermal spa.
- SUP Yoga session on Lake Garda (£20 p/p – book below).
- Half-day at local thermal spa for four hours of swimming, relaxing, sauna and steam rooms (£35 p/p – book below).
- Lunch in Verona (estimated €25 p/p – payable locally).
- Wine tasting, winery tour and dinner at celebrated organic winery (£45 p/p – book below) – (If you opt out of the Wine Tasting & Dinner, supper will be available at the hotel for €10 p/p – payable locally).
- During your downtime, you’ll also be able to explore and enjoy the local village pastry shops, cafes, swimming baths, gym, ice-skating, bike hire, holistic treatments and Italian lessons (the local village is a 45-minutes walk away, or a bus transfer can be arranged at an additional cost which is to be paid locally).
- Please note, if you wish to particpate in some of these optional activities, walking shoes and waterproof clothing is highly recommended.
What is excluded?
- International/ domestic flights.
- Personal travel and trip cancellation insurance.
- Personal spending (shopping, souvenirs, telephone, laundry, additional drinks (such as coffee, alcohol) and snacks purchased from the hotel bar, etc).
- Travel adaptor – please bring a UK to European travel adaptor. This will need to be used in conjunction with a European to Italian adaptor which will be provided by the venue.
- Your own cotton towel for Spa trip or small extra charge to hire on the day.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing, however, if there is a price increase in the cost of optional excursions between now and the event date, charges may be passed on to you.
This seven-night retreat is open to anyone looking to refresh their mind, body and spirit. As well as anyone who wants to just enjoy some fun activities and excursions whilst chilling out. Bring along a partner, friend or loved-one to share the experience (non-yogis friends and family welcome) or come on your own and enjoy creating new connections with like-minded people during your stay.
How to book:
Please select your room type, the number of places you wish to book and any optional activities.
- If you wish to pay in full, please ignore the code below and go straight through check out.
- If you wish to pay a deposit, followed by an interim / balance payment please enter the code below at check out.
- If you are making your booking after one of the payment deadline dates below, please note you are kindly asked to pay for all instalments up to your booking date (if you are booking after 10th July 2020, you will need to pay in full).
- You are welcome to pay the full-price of your retreat at the time of booking (including a 10% non-refundable deposit).
- Alternatively, in order to ease payment of the Yang & Yin Yoga Italy Retreat, the cost can be divided into four (rather than two as per the standard Retreat Terms & Conditions – Please refer to this document for other details).
- If you wish to pay a 10% non-refundable deposit at time of booking, please enter this code at check out – ItalyRetreat2020_Deposit_10
- Please make a note of the interim and balance payment dates due below and forward these payments via BACS
If this event is full, and you wish to join the waiting list, please contact me