Health on a Plate Retreat 4-days
Retreat to the depths of the Devon countryside and enjoy the full 8-modules of the Health on a Plate certificated course.
- You may have attended some previous modules and might be looking for a refresher.
- You may have just a few modules left to reach all eight.
- You may have attended all previous modules and might be looking to immerse yourself into nutrition and cleansing for 4-glorious days with like minded people.
- You may have had no previous experience, in which case you can attend all 8 modules for the first time this weekend.
During the weekend you will have the opportunity to learn about the philosophy of nutritional healing, the importance of hydration, how we can use food to find a natural balance within the body, along with learning all about ancient healing techniques, all in a safe, confidential and relaxing environment.
In addition we will enjoy relaxing yoga, meditation, holistic treatments and walking in the inspirational setting of the beautiful Dartmoor National Park. This 4-day retreat is open to anyone who is looking to gift themselves the time and space, to step back from a busy life style in order to rest, restore and nourish the body, mind and heart with glorious food.
This warm and friendly space invites you to relax and unwind, re-connect and nurture yourself towards vital energy and optimal well-being.
Sample daily schedule:
- Yoga & meditation
- Break/ Walking
Food: Delicious wholesome vegetarian and vegan food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus snacks and healthy juices. Tea, coffee* and a selection of herbal teas will be available throughout the day. Fresh produce is sourced, locally and organically (where possible). If you have any dietary requirements please let us know at the time of booking, so that we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
Accommodation: Based on shared twin or triple rooms, with both ensuite and shared bathroom facilities available. Limited single occupancy and a room with wheelchair access is available.
Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Aromatherapy Massage & Reiki: Holistic treatments can be enjoyed during your retreat, to help the mind and body switch off and find homeostasis. Available by arrangement.
Transport & Parking:
By rail: Totnes railway station, with links to London Paddington, is approximately 20 minutes away by taxi
By car: A free car parking is available on-site
Car/taxi share: Please let me know if you wish to arrange a car/ taxi share
What is included?
- Breakfasts (Saturday, Sunday, Monday), lunch (Saturday & Sunday) and dinner (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Snacks, tea, coffee and water
- Workshops and course notes
- Yoga sessions
- Meditation sessions
- Yoga mats, blocks, blankets, bolsters
- On-site parking
What is excluded?
- Travel to and from centre
- Personal travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Cleansing kits
- Holistic therapies, treatments and 1:2:1 sessions
- Personal spending (shopping, souvenirs, telephone, laundry, snacks, etc)
*Please note there will be no meat, diary, alcohol or caffeine* on this retreat.
Click for parking details
If this event is full, and you wish to join the waiting list, please contact me